Colorado Auto Accident Attorneys Fight for Full Compensation
When you are injured in a car accident, you need three things right away.
- You need fast appropriate medical care whether or not you are insured;
- You need to protect yourself from the insurance companies who will try to rip you off and often end up adding insult to injury;
- You need a really good lawyer to make sure your rights are protected. The Murphy Law Firm can help you with all of these things and more.
We are experienced highly successful accident attorneys who know how to protect your rights and get you the highest possible award for your injuries. We can also refer you to top-notch medical providers who specialize in treating victims of traumatic injury. We can even help you get medical treatment if you do not have insurance or help you get treatments your insurance company will not approve.
We serve each individual client based on each client’s individual needs.
We hold people responsible for the damages they cause
An auto accident involving a negligent driver can affect you physically, emotionally and financially. That’s why, after an accident, you need legal representation that will aggressively fight on your behalf, going after insurance companies, wrongful drivers or other responsible parties to get you the compensation needed to cover your costs. The skilled personal injury attorneys at The Murphy Law Firm, LLC can help you secure the damages you deserve for past and future medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement and emotional distress. Our lawyers are unyielding in their support of accident victims in the Denver-Boulder Metro area and throughout Colorado.
One of our clients was 19 when his knee and shoulder were injured while getting a ride from a friend who ran a red light and pulled out into traffic where they were hit by another vehicle.
When he came into our office, our client couldn’t work, had no health insurance, no money for treatment, and didn’t even know if he would be covered by anybody’s auto insurance. We got him in to see an excellent orthopedic surgeon who diagnosed his injuries and started treatment right away without it costing our client a dime out of pocket.
We examined all available sources of insurance and started negotiating with the insurance companies involved. Because of our reputation for bringing cases to trial when insurance companies fail to pay the fair value of a claim, we were able to settle his case for over $200,000.00 without having to file suit. Our client was then able to use that money to buy health insurance and get the surgery he needed.
Aggressive Colorado advocates represent clients injured in car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of Colorado statutes and case law empowers us to fight for the compensation you deserve. At The Murphy Law Firm, LLC, we represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to car accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorneys go after drunk drivers who put other’s lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for the problems caused by their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when an accident occurs.
Our attorneys are known as skilled and tenacious advocates for auto accident victims. Colorado law places time limits on filing accident claims, so it is important to seek legal help immediately following a car accident so that evidence can be gathered and presented promptly to your insurer.
Tenacious lawyers handle insurance claims and disputes
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the monetary compensation you deserve can be a struggle. Insurance companies, their adjusters and their attorneys are determined to pay the minimum amount of accident compensation possible. In some cases, the insurance company’s resistance rises to the level of actionable bad faith. Our attorneys help clients to make strong claims and oppose insurers who try to deny them.
To establish liability for the accident and substantiate the severity of your injuries, we bring in top experts in various fields, such as trauma doctors, chiropractors, forensics engineers, mechanics, and collision reconstruction analysts, who help build your case for the best possible settlement. These experts will deliver compelling testimony about the cause of your accident and the extent of your injuries, enhancing your prospects for a full, fair recovery.
Contact Colorado auto accident attorneys
Selecting a strong, capable legal team is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free consultation on the phone, at your home, online or at the Northglenn office of The Murphy Law Firm, LLC, call 303-536-7000 or contact us online.